Hi! We are looking for a new part time sales associate to work Saturday and Sundays with us in our San Francisco shop in the Mission District. Below are things we look for.
At LPP, we are a family and community with both the artists/designers we work with along with our community who supports us. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of this family. We seek out of the box kind of thinkers, someone who has ideas and wants to help make them become a reality. We value and encourage your ideas. We are a super small company and we all do a little bit of everything, but we have big ideas for growth and hope you will be the perfect fit to be a part of it!
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to work both Saturday and Sundays.
- Must have excellent customer service skills. You are the kind of person who loves talking to people!
- Good at multi-tasking and can handle a busy store environment.
- Must have some knowledge about contemporary art/design/fashion
- Must be internet savvy. You are the kind of person who is online often, follows a variety of art/ design/ lifestyle/ culture blogs. You are always discovering new artists, designers, the latest trends, shops, etc. You have a Facebook, Twitter and blog that you regularly update.
- Must have some knowlodge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication is key and able to take direction easily
- Sense of humor. We all like to laugh a lot, so that is important.
- Working the floor
- Greeting and helping customers
- Putting new products in the system
- Blog Post
- Assisting with looking for new products and artists
- Keeping the shop clean
- Assisting on larger projects
To be considered please email the following:
Please write a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us at Little Paper Planes.
Please list 10 artists/designers you are currently coveting along with favorite blogs, websites, and everything in between to give us an idea of your aesthetics and if you would be a right fit for us.
Send the above information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to having you a part of the team!